If you are worried about the diet, for a healthy meal, to watch your weight, this list of foods is the one you need. We have compiled a list of foods that add very few calories to your diet and that can be part of your usual shopping list.
- Chard: 100 grams of chard only have 17 calories. You can consume them in broths or in salad, and they ensure a good supply of potassium and vitamin C.
- Onion: a staple in our kitchen, healthy and very versatile. It provides 30 calories per 100 grams.
- Broccoli: considered a super food for all the nutrients it provides us.
- Zucchini: because of its versatility when including it in our dishes, the ease of finding it in the market and the few calories it has, zucchini should be on your shopping list.
- Tomato: this food has few calories, it is very versatile and rich in antioxidants.
- Carrot: it provides us with vitamins, minerals, fiber and carotenes and we can incorporate it into our dishes in many ways, even in our cakes.
- Artichoke: with a high diuretic power, it is essential in weight loss diets. In addition, it is very versatile in the kitchen.
- Cucumber: only 20 calories per 100 grams make it the ideal accompaniment to weight loss diets, salads and gazpacho.
- Spinach: it provides us with fiber and iron, along with other minerals, and can be consumed both raw and cooked.
- Celery: With only 15 calories per 100 grams of celery, it should be an ingredient in creams and salads.
- Orange, but the whole orange, no juice. Source of vitamin C and fiber.
- Pineapple: the most diuretic fruit, with high satiating power, it also helps us to purify our body after excesses.
- Apple: with many varieties for all tastes, the apple is ideal for the amount of antioxidants it provides.
- Strawberries: rich in vitamin C, they provide very few calories, in addition to being delicious.
- Kiwi: a lot of vitamin C and very few calories. In addition, it gives us fiber.
- Avocado: it has many more calories than other fruits, but its fats are healthy, in addition to providing minerals and vitamins. For all its benefits, it deserves to be on this list.
- Melon and watermelon: they are the star fruits of summer: they provide water, fiber, vitamins and very few calories. In addition, they take away the heat if we take them fresh.
- Mushrooms: they provide very few calories, they are very versatile and nutritious.
- Anchovies: oily fish is very necessary for the contribution of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Turkey: one of the meats that contributes less calories.
- Mussels: it provides us with proteins and vitamins and very few calories. If you like them steamed, it is the ideal way to take them.
- Yoghurt: source of calcium, a yogurt gives us about 70 calories, so it should be part of your shopping list.