Whether it is the period after the holidays or the period before the holidays, nothing better than purifying your body to put it back into “deep cleansing” mode. For that nothing better than a good detox recipe! In addition to helping us strengthen the immune system, the detox recipes are also beneficial for skin, tone, quality sleep, and, in a nutshell – the quality of life.
Whatever your mood – starting a strict detox diet, losing a few pounds, boosting your immune system, or cleaning the body of harmful toxins – nature has a great cure for you. A detox recipe turns out to be one of the best ways to get rid of harmful toxins, fight against water retention and eliminate excess fat.
Smoothie detox recipe – we go “green” mode
The detox recipe that we are going to present to you is one of the essential detoxifiers to integrate into our daily diet. This is the green smoothie that keeps us healthy. A magic drink, this smoothie provides the body with a healthy dose of vitamins, fiber, and nutrients, promotes feelings of fullness, and helps lose weight.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
In this recipe, ginger helps facilitate digestion and boost metabolism. It, therefore, activates the process of weight loss. As for celery, it is also beneficial for digestion and the elimination of toxins. It also promotes the feeling of fullness and regulates the level of cholesterol.
If you don’t like to eat too many fruits and vegetables, detoxifying juices are a good compromise. Very nutritious, rich in nutrients and minerals, juices help eliminate toxins while nourishing cells and cleaning organs. In addition, a juice in the morning will boost you more than a coffee.
Beetroot detox juice recipe
- 2-3 beets
- 1 orange without the peel
If you want to purify your liver and blood, beets will come to your aid.
Orange detox juice
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 lemon, unpeeled
Rich in antioxidants, beta-carotene, and very remineralizing, carrots are good for the whole body.
Pineapple juice detox recipe
- 1 pineapple
- 100g of fresh ginger
- 2 lemons
- 1.5 liters of water
Cut the pineapple. Wash, peel, and grate the ginger. Squeeze the lemons. Mix the pineapple pieces, grated ginger, lemon juice, and water. Switch to Chinese.
Zucchini detox recipe – a detoxifying green velouté
- 1kg of zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 heaped teaspoon of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Start by peeling and mince the onion and garlic. Also cut the zucchini into slices.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and brown the onion and garlic over low heat. Add salt and pepper. Add the zucchini and stir well.
- Cover with water. Bring to a boil and add the broth. Simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
Cabbage soup – a very easy detox recipe to prepare
- 1 small green cabbage
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 large celery
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Gomasio – optional
- Start by peeling all the ingredients. Rinse them in cold water and cut them into small pieces.
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil, then add the chopped onion and brown it until it becomes translucent. Once done, add the carrots, cabbage and celery cut into pieces. Then add 750ml of cold water to the vegetables and cook for about 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Once the vegetables are cooked and tender, mix the preparation with a hand blender. Serve immediately.
A healthy detox soup with avocado and cucumber
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 large cucumber
- ½ green pepper
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- The juice of a lime
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- 2 teaspoons of spirulina
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 200ml of water
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- Hemp or linseed oil
- Wash the vegetables, dice them and place them in the blender bowl. Add the avocado to the vegetables. Also add lemon juice and zest, peeled fresh ginger, spices, and water. Blend it all.
- Pour into small bowls and sprinkle generously with fresh cilantro leaves and lemon zest.
Detox salad recipe
- 1 large avocado
- 2 carrots
- 3 nice handfuls of lettuce
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Grate the carrots, chop the parsley, and cut the avocado into cubes.
- Take a large bowl. Place the lettuce first, then the carrots, avocado, and parsley.
- Season on top with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Add salt and pepper. Mix everything and serve.
Detox and slimming recipe – water with eggplant and lemon
- 2 eggplants
- 1 lemon
- 1 liter of water
- Wash the eggplants and cut them into small squares. Then squeeze the lemon and cut its zest into small pieces. Pour the water, the eggplant cut into pieces, the lemon juice, and the zest in a glass pitcher.
- Let sit overnight. Thus, the properties of eggplant and lemon will diffuse in the water. The next morning, the detox drink will be ready. Drink regularly throughout the day.
Detoxifying water with lemon and ginger
Adding ginger to water amplifies its detoxification properties. As for lemon, it is perfect for cleaning toxins from the body throughout the day. To prepare detoxifying water, you need about 30ml of water at room temperature, the juice of half a lemon, and 2cm of fresh ginger root. Just add the lemon juice to the water and grate the ginger. Here!