Smoothies are full of various components necessary to start the day with all the attitude. Every day they have 24 hours, but some get longer than others.
We do not stop doing things from the time we get up until we go to bed and it seems that we even lack time.
The direct consequence of this is that we run out of energy more often. You know what we mean, right
- Therefore, we bring you some energy smoothies that will help you arrive at dinner with all the power you need.
- However, first we also want to give you some tips that will be great.
With these tips and the smoothies that we present, you will be unstoppable.
Lack of energy
Sometimes, we are lazy to go to bed soon. We have been working all day and we want to enjoy our free time, but sleep is fundamental.
So, we suggest that you make a good schedule of the day to be able to rest. You can even make a schedule, today we have a lot of applications for it.
The most desirable thing would be to be able to include a nap of about twenty minutes after eating. If it is unfeasible for you, think that the eight hours of daily sleep have to be sacred.
- We also invite you to incorporate the morning exercise.
- Half an hour or 45 minutes of sport every morning will help you face the day with your brain full of positive energy and your body activated.
- Physical activity secretes happiness hormones and reduces stress hormones.
- Starting in good spirits is essential, since we concentrate more and receive the challenges with better predisposition.
Energy smoothies to be able to with everything
1. Almond and banana milk
- 1 glass of almond milk (200 ml).
- A banana.
- 1 tablespoon bee honey (25 g).
- One tablespoon of cocoa (10 g).
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter (12 g).
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (5 g).
- Add all the ingredients, except chia, in the blender glass and process until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Finally, sprinkle the chia seeds on top.
- Bananas are rich in minerals and slow-absorbing carbohydrates. Thanks to the latter, you will have an extra energy contribution, while minerals, such as potassium, will nourish your tissues well so that they can support the wear and tear to which you are going to subject them.
- On the other hand, almonds and cocoa are ideal to alleviate mental fatigue and keep the muscles active.
- Finally, peanut butter offers a lot of calories, so it increases its energy intake.
- However, if you follow a diet for weight loss purposes, you can do without this fat.
2. Banana and strawberry
- A glass of oat milk (200 ml).
- 1 banana.
- 3 strawberries.
- Orange zest.
- Peel and chop the banana and wash the strawberries.
- Add them in the blender glass along with the oat milk and process for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the orange zest and mix again.
- Oat milk is very rich in proteins that, as you know, are responsible for converting fat into muscle. Plus, it has enough calories to give you the stamina you need.
- In the case of strawberry, it contains many vitamins and balances blood pressure. In this way, your body is calm, but prepared to face the vicissitudes that await you.
3. Pineapple and mango
- 1/2 glass of water (100 ml).
- 1 banana.
- One tablespoon of honey (25 g).
- 1 slice of pineapple.
- A plain yogurt (125 g).
- 1 mango.
- Peel the banana, pineapple and mango and mix them in the blender with the rest of the ingredients
Energy value of pineapple
- Pineapple provides a lot of calcium, but also a lot of fiber, as well as diuretic potency.
- The advantage of the latter is that the elimination of toxins favors that we have the blood pressure in optimal figures to work with tranquility.
Energy value of the mango
- As for mango, it levels blood sugar.
- This way we avoid the energy downsps that its deficit causes.
Keep in mind that there is no better way to get this substance than through fruit. The snacks and sweets on the market are made with processed sugar and this is more harmful than anything else.
When we are tired, we usually resort to soft drinks or energy drinks, but have you not realized that the time of its effectiveness is very short?
They are designed to produce peaks of force that last a very short period of time. In addition, they include substances that damage our bodies.
Therefore, it is best to take these energy smoothies in the morning, make your five meals a day, rest well and exercise daily.